Business Networking Lancashire
Opportunities for business networking Lancashire have grown in the last couple of years as the towns along the M65 corridor, M6 and M66 continue to thrive.
Towns and cities such as Blackburn, Burnley, Bury, Accrington and Preston are full of established, new and developing businesses all of which are seeking ways to compete in the market place and business networking is increasingly seen as a beneficial way to gain new business, favoured over cold calling and newspaper advertising..
One of the major players in business networking in the last year is Business For Breakfast which now has a number of groups across the county, several of which have been firmly established in the last 12 months. There are also networking events provided by The Chambers Of Commerce, The Best Of Blackburn and several women-only groups.
There are a couple of groups nearby which meet fortnightly, operated by Business For Breakfast (BforB). These groups are situated close to the M65 in Burnley and Blackburn. See links below.
Each group is run by its members for its members lead by a 3 person executive team.
The meetings start with informal networking and breakfast followed by the following format:
- 60 seconds – members and guests deliver a brief overview of what their business is and what they do
- Business spotlight provided by one member of the group
- Networking break
- Learning point provided a group member
- Contributions section where one to one meetings are requested, referrals passed and testimonials given
Membership benefits include:-
- Increased business through the passing of quality referrals and leads from other membersOnly one member per business sector is allowed to join a group thus ‘locking out’ the competition.
- Access to the networks of all the members so ready access to a pool of expertise and recommended suppliers
- An opportunity to meet and share ideas and experiences with like-minded businesses people
- Free membership training to help members get the most from their networking
- Free business advice offered by members
- Personal development opportunities
There are annual, 6 monthly and 3 monthly options for joining the group.
What is expected of members:
- Regular attendance at fortnightly meetings
- Regular one to one meetings between individuals so members can get to know one another’s businesses and how they might help each other
- Promotion of one another’s business during the conduct of our own, passing on leads, referrals and testimonials
- Bringing of guests to group meetings to extend the group’s network
- A commitment to help each other
Guests are always welcome as long as their sector does not conflict with that of an existing member. Guests are asked to pay £10 to cover the cost of the venue and refreshments.
All meetings are held fortnightly from 6:45am -8:30am.
For more details or to reserve a place at any of these meetings, please call Eric Henshaw on 0845 365 4865 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in October 2007 this group has around 15 highly committed members, many of whom have contacts with larger Blue Chip companies. The group has a goal of increasing membership to 20 as soon as possible and runs regular open days to attract new contacts and potential members to the group.
All meetings are held fortnightly on a Thursday at Whitehall Hotel, off Ross Street, Darwin BB3 2JU from 6:45am – 8:30am
For more details on business networking Lancashire or to reserve a place at one of the meetings please call Eric Henshaw on +44 (0) 845 365 4865 or e-mail email@example.com
BforB promotes an ethos of being business focused whilst also being relaxed and informal so that strong and meaningful relationships are quickly fostered and business generated for its members. The group prides itself on its excellent relationships built between members and in additional to the fortnightly meetings holds a number of social events throughout the year.
For more details or to reserve a place at one of the meetings please call Eric Henshaw on +44 (0) 845 365 4865 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This business networking Lancashire group is a dynamic and thriving group which has been established for many years. There are around 25 members from a wide range of sectors. Owing to its success there is currently a waiting list for some sectors and so an additional Bury group is being planned.
All meetings are held at The Bolholt Hotel, Walshaw Road, Bury. BL8 1PU fortnightly on a Tuesday from 6:45am – 8:30am
For more details or to reserve a place at one of the meetings please call Tony Hayes on +44 (0) 7813 923210 or email Tony.
Flexible Networking - Business networking Lancashire with a difference.
Flexible Networking launched in the North West in January 2011 with a reduced price of just £15 on the door - bring 2 paying guests, and YOU get in for FREE.
No Contracts or long commitments. A low monthly standing order secures exclusivity for your business sector. No set-up/registration fees or annual fees. No extra costs for breakfast, lunches or parking.
Fraction of cost of other similar type networking groups
No formalities or pressure - just business
Time : 8am - 9:30 am
Venue : David Lloyd Gym, Chorley
Open networking starts at 9.00 so if you need to leave for work at this point then you are free to do so.
Call Dan Glickman on 0161 798 8388 or 07969 729106
Business Over Breakfast, known locally as BoB Clubs, is a private members networking club formed to help members work together informally to boost local business activity by exchanging pre-qualified referrals.
Members and visitors enjoy a hearty breakfast while networking to get more business.
The format allows each member and visitor to present a 60 to 90 second elevator pitch about their business and define their ideal customers, in a pressure free and informal environment.
Energetic meetings are held fortnightly on Tuesday mornings between 7.00am and 8.30am at the Do Dah's Restaurant, Bank Street, Rawtenstall, Rossendale, BB4 7QN.
Benefits of BoB Clubs:
- Exclusivity - only one member per business category
- Fortnightly meetings - time to generate referrals
- No pressure to give referrals at every meeting
- Online & offline training - improve your skills
- Quality leather faced membership pack
- Online presence and profile on the BoB Clubs website
- Rewards for introducing new members
- Low cost membership.
Related Business Networking Lancashire Pages:-
Business Networking Manchester
London And The South East
Scotland And North East England
Return to UK Business Networking Groups
Return To Home Page From Business Networking Lancashire