US. Chambers Of Commerce
Established in 1912, The U.S. Chambers of Commerce (C.O.C.)are the world's largest business federation and represents over 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions. It includes hundreds of associations and operates through thousands of local chambers in the US. It also includes more than 100 American operations in 91 countries.
Its core mission is to ‘fight for business and free enterprise before Congress, the White House, regulatory agencies, the courts, the court of public opinion, and governments around the world.’
So what does the it provide to businesses?
- Nationally it provides a ‘voice’ for business representing the ideas and interests of businesses in Washington.
- A resource of expertise for business including information, advice and education.
- Events both nationally, in Washington, and locally through the respective local organizations.
- Various education and development programmes
- Through their various programmes and events the opportunity for business networking.
For the official website, click here.
US Women’s C.O.C.
Return to Home Page from US Chambers Of Commerce