International Christian Chamber Of Commerce
The International Christian Chamber Of Commerce (ICCC) is a global business networking organization for Christians represented in 102 countries worldwide. Registered in 1985 as a non-profit business association, its mission is "to serve as a vehicle in extending the operation and principles of wisdom, love and the rule of God Almighty into the marketplaces of the world."
The services provided to both members and non-members are aligned to its Christian mission, purpose and beliefs.
Member services include:
- A network of business contacts world-wide
- National and international conferences and seminars
- Training and teaching to help extend Christian principles in the business world
- Publications providing information, news and articles on a variety of issues
- Prayer support, resource identification and expertise of members to assist in projects
- Christian mediation and arbitration
- Advice and counseling for members who are experiencing difficulties in their businesses
It also provides external services including support for businesses which are in trouble, co-ordination of help to under-developed countries and assistance with the job-creation process in many countries.
There is an annual subscription which is fixed by members.
For more information see www.iccc.net
Christian Business Networking
Chambers Of Commerce
Return to Home Page from International Christian Chamber Of Commerce